USCG United States Coast Guard Approved Boat Manufacturer HIN: ABY2010FK010 Patent Pending
What We Do
We build rescue specific airboats designed to carry passengers or 2,250 pounds cargo in shallow water, rough sea, or rapid rivers with treacherous current.
We also retrofit sponsons for any and all existing airboats, and build rigid hull inflatable airboats. Complete mobile airboat shop. We will show up on location and remedy any of your airboat needs.
Realize the powerful potential of airboat rescue when combined with the
"I have designed a boat to keep me safe and rescue people."
What We Sell
• Boats: Rescue & Whitewater
• Wire Cloth
• Fabrication Materials
What We Build
• Rescue Boats
We custom retrofit sponsons onto existing airboats for extra added stability and amazing anti-sinkability. We maintain the qualities of an airboat with all the benefits of a rigid-hull inflat-
• 3/16 Marine Grade
• Aluminum Fuel Tanks
• PVC, Hypalon, & Polyurathane
• Composite Propellors
• Air inflatable/foam filled poly-
• Scratch & abrasion resistant.
• Impervious to gas, oil, diesel.
• Cat Tubes come standard with
• Speed Tubes are available
• Tubes have multiple
• Will bounce off rocks and act
• High-Tech materials maintain
This airboat is designed to
• 20' long, 10' wide, 9' tall.
• Marinized 450HP is our entry level for the all aluminum airboat motors.
For over 35 years, Pleasurecraft Engine Group has provided the ultimate in premium power for the world’s finest inboard watersports boats, motor yachts and sportfishing vessels. The leading brand of openwater gas power for over 55 years.
Also, please check out our other venture at BigRiverRafts.com